Up to this point I have worked to define what are my beliefs and principles. I have defined what I think an opinion is. Now I will begin defining what how I think I should act. By putting these opinion on page I can analize how my opinions of a good life match with my beliefs. I will also better understand if I am living in accordance with my identified beliefs and principles.
As I write out my opinions on personal conduct I will place goals I do not meet. I will understand that failing to meet these goals does not make me a better person. By writing these goals I can find where I can improve in my life or what goals I need to remove.
Ben’s Rules of Conduct
- I can only control my own actions
- I can help others, but can not fix them.
- I must work for the future.
- I will not hate myself
- I will not hate others
- I will not attach my self worth to others opinions
- I will try to understand my self and others
- I will be the change I want to see in the world.
- I will understand my ADHD brain.
- I will with my ADHD, not around it.
- I will not hate myself when i fail.
- I should treat my body well, It is my only one.
- I should accept the past
- I should enjoy the present.
- I should improve the future
These are the goals for my life. I often feel I fail more than I succeed but must understand that I failure is temporary. I am thankful to have these goals written out. I always know when I fail, but now that my goals are on paper I can quicker understand where I can improve.
Thank you for reading.