- A successful society is one which there is both respect for all members in society and one which can sustain itself into the far future.
- If all members are happy with a monarchy, theocracy, republic or anarchy, that society is well off.
- A monarchy may treat all members of society well, but can change at anytime with a new ruler.
- Theocracy may care for the its poorest members, but when a new religion grows, members of the new society will then be oppressed.
- A republic reprents and cares for the majority, but in a society lacking empathy, the minoraty will suffer.
- Anarchy would work well if all members in that society were empathetic, but if a group of unempathetic individuals were to gather power, the minority may oppress the majority.
- (note. I am not commenting on the merrits of any system, simply identifies potential short comings.)
- A successful society is unsuccessful when any member